Our services for all aspects of your trade-fair or convention visit
We provide a full range of services on location, too. Here’s where you can find out more about our electronic visitor information system, what our Business Center offers, and what information our informationstand can provide you with.
After registering, you will automatically receive an invitation by email with access to the app.
Find all information about Europe's largest event for digital learning bundled in the app. Use the various options to plan your visit, browse the hall plan and get in touch with exhibitors and other visitors via matchmaking!
Simply download our talque app onto your smartphone to use the entire service:
- Get an overview of the individual halls and the individual exhibitors in our interactive hall plan
- Always find the current trade fair and convention programme. Put together your personal agenda from all the sessions today. Please use the "+" symbol in the agenda view or the "Commitments" button in the session view.
- Find relevant matches among the other participants, speakers and companies based on your business expertise and directly propose a short meeting via video call.
- Browse the exhibitor profiles and contact available exhibitors directly via video call or arrange an on-site appointment.
The app for LEARNTEC is available in the Google Play Store andApp Store.
Information for visitors
At the info point in the action hall you will find information on restaurants and hotels in the area as well as a preview of upcoming trade shows. At the info counters in front of the halls, you will receive personal assistance with any questions you may have about the current event.
There is also a “toilet for everyone” at the trade fair. This toilet is specially conceived for use by people with multiple handicaps. It is additionally equipped with a lifter and an emergency-call mechanism. This toilet is open during the regular opening hours of the current event on the trade fair’s campus.
- Free service for your visit to the fair. Please contact the colleagues of the DRK on site on the relevant day of your visit by calling 0721 3720 5230.
- A wheelchair (without electric drive) will be brought to you for the duration of your visit to the fair (subject to availability). Please choose the main entrance of the fair for this purpose.
Free WLAN access
As a registered LEARNTEC App user, wireless Internet access is available for you free of charge throughout the entire campus during the trade fair.
Free WLAN on the trade fair’s campus
You will need a WLAN-capable device of your own with a Web browser function.
Please note the following details:
- To use the free WLAN, you need a WLAN-capable device with the globally common WLAN Standard IEEE 802.11 n/ac..
- When there are large numbers of simultaneous users, reception is not guaranteed at every location on the campus.
- The bandwidth per device is maximally 2 Mbit/sec. However, depending on the momentary traffic in the hall, the bandwidth may be less than this maximum.
If you need higher bandwidth, we recommend that you order our premium Wi-Fi for the highest online demands (without bandwidth restriction). A fee will be charged for this service. You may purchase it either online or in the Business Centre at Entrance West.
Karlsruhe Trade Fair makes available for its visitors an EC automat directly on the fair’s campus. The automat is located in the Events Hall at the main entrance.
This automat dispenses cash without a fee for customers with accounts at Volksbank. This is also true for customers of savings banks in the city of Karlsruhe-Ettlingen, but not for customers of savings banks outside this district or customers of other banks.
On the exhibition grounds, there is a charge of 2 euros for the use of the checkroom service for items of clothing, and 3 euros for items of luggage. Lockers are available in the basement using a 1 euro deposit coin.
You will find digital lockers in the entrance area (main entrance) on the left-hand side.
12 of 24 LiveLockers are equipped with the possibility to charge batteries of mobile devices. After opening the LiveLocker, you will find
- a 220V/16A socket to connect your own power supply units, e.g. for charging laptops or bicycle batteries, and,
- a USB type A and a USB type C socket with a combined output of 18W.
You can reserve them in advance for your stay at live-locker.com
There is a charge of 5 euros per day for their use.
Visitors to Karlsruhe Trade Fair Centre can use the charging stations for electric vehicles in car park P1 for free. A type 2 plug is required. Please note: Vehicular entrance to P1 is subject to a fee. Reservations are not possible.
The Karlsruhe Trade Fair Centre has a mobile charging station which is available for free use in the Business Center for our customers.
The charging station is lockable, suitable for all common smartphones and offers for up to six devices a charging option. Each loading chamber is equipped as follows:
- 1 x Micro USB B and USB C charging cable
- 1 x certified iPhone charging cable
- 1 x lock with key
Lost and dropped off items are collected by our control room.
Phone: +49 721 3720 5222
If you do not find what you are looking for, please contact the Lost and found office of the city of Rheinstetten, Phone: + 49 7242 9514 350.
Or to the
Lost and Found Office of the City of Karlsruhe, Phone: + 49 721 133 3310.