Minimum stand size: 9 sqm
Prices do not include VAT applicable in the year the event is held.
- plus 1 Mbit Internet-supply (cable) € 99 (Upgradeable)
- plus AUMA fee € 0,60 per sqm
- plus marketing fee € 365,00 (package includes: entry in the list of exhibitors, internet entry and advertising materials)
- plus general fee for exhibiton hall utilities € 8,50 per sqm
Costs for Co-exhibitor(s) // registration fee incl. marketing package: € 865,00
(entry in the list of exhibitors, internet entry and advertising materials)
Special Areas at LEARNTEC
Presenting new trends and explaining innovations - LEARNTEC has established two special events for this purpose:
- the Start-up Area adresses young companies,
- the AR / VR Area makes the latest technologies tangible.
More information will follow shortly.
Visitors and exhibitions space
Digitalisation is advancing inexorably, bringing with it a profound transformation in all areas of life – fields of work and job profiles are changing. Digital learning plays a major role as the driving force behind digitalisation. Schools, institutions of higher education, and companies must integrate technology-enhanced learning into their processes in the interests of long-term competitiveness. This can also be seen at LEARNTEC – beginners and seasoned experts alike find out all they need to know about digital education and training scenarios at the trade fair and one of Europe’s most renowned conventions.
FKM, the Society for the Voluntary Control of Fair and Exhibition Statistics
FKM, the Society for the Voluntary Control of Fair and Exhibition Statistics, was founded in 1965. It made the comparability and reliability of trade-fair statistics one of its basic principles right from the start.
The FKM developed standardised rules for the collection of exhibitor, space and visitor statistics as well as for visitor profiles. Compliance with the rules are monitored by a professional auditor. After all, proper planning for exhibitors and visitors is only possible if they can be certain that existing data has been collected over time and in comparison with other trade fairs according to standard definitions.
Each year almost 70 organizers of some 300 trade fairs and exhibitions are subject to audits by FKM. LEARNTEC 2022 is also assessed by FKM.
For additional information, please see the FKM homepage.
Meet your target group at LEARNTEC!
LEARNTEC is the only event where you meet highly-qualified industry professionals concentrated into three days.
These specialists include …
- Decision-makers from business, science, and politics
- Recruiters, personnel developers, and HR managers
- Training managers
- IT managers and professionals
- Decision-makers in sales and distribution
- Education planners and institutions
- Freelance trainers and coaches
- Training managers from research establishments (partly includes universities as well – see below) and public-sector institutions
- Schools: school principals, school authorities, school administrators, media/network advisors, administrators, teachers and media experts
- University: data-centre managers, IT managers / professionals and university teachers