Facts and figures of LEARNTEC
The 29th LEARNTEC took place for the first time in 3 halls at the Messe Karlsruhe from 31 May to 2 June 2022. With around 11,000 international trade visitors and congress participants, the high expectations were fulfilled.
The figures speak for themselves
- 370 exhibitors from
- 19 countries
- 47,500 sqm hall space
- for the first time in 3 halls
- around 11,000 education experts
- 140 exhibitors alone presented their products and services for digital learning in schools
- < 92 % of participants would like to come back next year and recommend the LEARNTEC Convention to their colleagues
- 96 % of the trade visitors were very satisfied with the quality of the forum school@LEARNTEC
- around 85 % of the trade visitors are decision-makers
Review of LEARNTEC 2020
LEARNTEC sets new records
From 31 May to 2 June 2022, around 11,000 education experts came together at the Messe Karlsruhe to gather information and exchange ideas on forward-looking products and services for everyday learning from more than 370 exhibitors from 19 countries. Visitors gave top marks for the diverse range of products and services at LEARNTEC. This underlines LEARNTEC's position as the most important event for the digital education industry. Two thirds of the trade visitors travelled more than 300 kilometres from all over Germany and Europe to be at LEARNTEC.