LEARNTEC for visitors
More than 400 exhibitors and 300 speakers will be waiting to share their expertise with you.
Visit LEARNTEC and find digital answers to the very specific questions facing your company, school or university.
Well worth a visit:
- LEARNTEC is the industry meeting place for anyone who is interested in the latest trends in digital learning. Here, you can find a unique network of partners, experts, multipliers and media partners – the ideal place to forge new contacts.
- More than half of visitors do not attend any other specialist trade fair but rather see LEARNTEC as their exclusive source of information on digital learning at schools, universities and in corporate settings.
- The latest developments, the most important learning trends and the key findings of the sector will be presented and discussed at both the convention and the trade fair. This is something you cannot afford to miss!
- LEARNTEC offers a fitting framework for some of the most important awards in the sector.
- The LEARNTEC business evening gives you the opportunity to get together with colleagues, partners and customers in a pleasant atmosphere to discuss training trends in schools, universities and corporate settings.
The LEARNTEC convention not only offers excellent opportunities for networking, discussion, tips and tools, but also lets you find out about the latest trends, issues and processes!
For me, LEARNTEC has been the leading trade fair for digital learning for more than 25 years [...] I have established many valuable contacts there, implementing the acquired know-how in new projects. Every visit there is like a school reunion for me now; the innermost scene is stable and consistently impresses me with constant innovation and further development.
Topic areas of LEARNTEC
Topic area school
How do digital schools work? Which new forms of learning and teaching arise through digital teaching materials and what factors must be taken into account? What form do optimal learning and the teaching of media skills take?
Topic area university
Universities in the digital age – visit our programme of presentations university@LEARNTEC and discover many more different ideas for your university on all three days of the trade fair.
Topic area corporate
The growing trend towards digitisation is changing the way in which we live, teach and work – both today and in the future. These days, practical, life-long education is scarcely imaginable without the use of digital media.